Awkward silences. Disengagement. Technology fumbles.
Virtual meetings can be difficult and potentially a waste of time. Why? There are two primary issues:
- Clunkiness (not enough efficiency)
- Competency (lack of virtual facilitation skills)
As a virtual leader, you need to acquire and implement a few simple, yet impactful virtual facilitator techniques to widen your managerial skills and command your meeting technology. This 1- hour course is taught by co-founder Allison St. John, who is also a professional virtual facilitator for Fortune 500 companies.
It's time to master virtual meetings, with video, so that you can shift your team meeting culture.
In the process you'll build remote team collaboration, increase engagement, and ultimately be more productive.
--->Enroll now for a 50% Discount available for a limited time only.
Enter code 'LEADER' at check out <---
What You'll Learn:
- 3 shifts in your meeting mentality from in-person to online
- What to do and what NOT to do during a virtual meeting
- How to set meeting expectations for team involvement and tech use
- How to schedule virtual meetings for increased efficiency and multiple time zones
- Virtual facilitation techniques to lead on video
- How to guide group discussions to make decisions and involve everyone
- How to effectively utilize your meeting platform features: chat and screen-share
- Bonus: How to look engaged and look good on a tiny webcam
- Master your angle, backdrop, and lighting (plus a few camera hacks) to make sure you're minimizing distraction and showing up professionally on a screen.
This course includes 5 modules presented in 15 min (or less) sections.
While we encourage you to go at your own pace and to practice each skill first before moving on, you can complete the entire course in 1 hour.
What Will be Different Afterwards:
You'll Resolve the Two Underlying Issues with Virtual Meetings:
- Clunkiness (not enough efficiency)
- Virtual Competency (not the right virtual leadership skills to run a virtual meeting)
When you implement the skills and action steps in this course, your virtual team meetings will be more organized, teammates will have specified roles and increased buy-in, and your leadership skills will now include virtual facilitation, raising your virtual professionalism.
--->Enroll now for a 50% Discount available for a limited time only. Enter code 'LEADER' at check out <---
What You'll Get:
- 4 Downloadable Templates:
- Expectation Setting Guidelines
- Action Oriented Agenda
- Team Connection Questions
- Virtual Facilitator Tip Sheet
- Clear action steps to make lasting change
- Coaching & Feedback (optional)
Allison, co-founder of The Remote Leader Project, is an adept facilitator, both virtually and in-person, for management, leadership development, and change management. She is also a trusted consultant to uncover the root cause of business problems in those areas.
Holding a master’s degree in communication, with a concentration of adult learning and instructional design, Allison brings talent development design expertise to every presentation, course, and client engagement. The result is highly impactful adult learning that converts into implemented actions.
She now leads a remote team and facilitates both in-person and virtual leadership courses for Fortune 500 companies.
This course includes 5 modules, in 15 min (or less) sections. While we encourage you to go at your own pace and apply each skill before moving on, you can complete the entire course in 1 hour.
The 5 modules also have an accompanying action step:
- 3 Mindset shifts for virtual meetings
- Meeting expectation setting
- What to do BEFORE a virtual meeting
- What to do DURING a virtual meeting
- Observe a simulation of a virtual meeting to learn virtual facilitation techniques
- What to do ATER a virtual meeting
- BONUS Add On: How to look engaged and look good on camera
- Know how to adjust your light, angle, and backdrop to minimize distraction
- 'Pajama Day hacks' to look professional up top and cozy on the bottom
Each section provides you with action-based steps to implement right away with your virtual team.
Personalized Coaching & Feedback
You're taking this course to make impactful changes in your virtual leadership competencies. Receiving personalized coaching and feedback, specifically on YOUR behavior, will provide you with the awareness you need to make lasting changes.
Coaching is an optional add-on to the course:
Includes 1 group coaching session, with other remote leaders, facilitated by one of the co-founders of The Remote Leader Project. This provides you with both the personalized attention for your individual leadership behavior, AND interaction with other experienced remote leaders. Multiple days/times are offered; select the one that best fits your schedule. Coachings are scheduled after you've purchased the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get the 50% off Discount!
Add coupon code 'LEADER' at checkout
Get started now!
Add coupon code 'LEADER' on the next page; ends soon.