Master Virtual Meetings With Video
Acquire the leadership skills to transform your online meetings into ones that are engaging, collaborative, and a better use of timeComing Soon! Get the Early-Bird Discount
Awkward silences. Disengagement. Technology fumbles.
Virtual meetings can be difficult and potentially a waste of time. This is caused by two underlying issues:
- Clunkiness (too much clunkiness, not enough efficiency)
- Competency (lack of virtual facilitation skills)
As a virtual leader, you just need to acquire and implement a few simple, yet impactful virtual facilitator techniques to widen your managerial skills and command your meeting technology.
It's time to master virtual meetings, with video, so that you can shift your team meeting culture.
In the process you'll build remote team collaboration, increase engagement, and ultimately be more productive.
What You'll Learn:
- 3 shifts in your meeting mentality from in-person to online
- What to do and what NOT to do during a virtual meeting
- How to set meeting expectations for team involvement and tech use
- How to schedule virtual meetings for increased efficiency and multiple time zones
- Virtual facilitation techniques to lead on video
- How to guide group discussions to make decisions and involve everyone
- How to effectively utilize your meeting platform features: chat, screen-share and whiteboard
- How to look engaged and look good on a tiny webcam
What Will be Different Afterwards:
You'll Resolve the Two Underlying Issues with Virtual Meetings:
- Clunkiness (too much clunkiness and not enough efficiency)
- Virtual Competency (not the right virtual leadership skills to run a virtual meeting)
When you implement the skills and action steps in this course, your virtual team meetings will be more organized, teammates will have specified roles and increased buy-in, and your leadership skills will now include virtual facilitation.
--->Coming early September 2019! (Enroll now for the 15% Early Bird Pricing) <---
What You'll Get:
- 4 Downloadable Templates:
- Expectation Setting Guidelines
- Action Oriented Agenda
- Team Connection Questions
- Virtual Facilitator Tip Sheet
- Clear action steps to make lasting change
- Coaching & Feedback (optional)
(Course will go-live after Labor Day 2019. Enroll now to get the 15% off Early Bird Discount)
Allison, co-founder of The Remote Leader Project, is an adept facilitator, both virtually and in-person, for management, leadership development, and change management. She is also a trusted consultant to uncover the root cause of business problems in those areas.
Holding a master’s degree in communication, with a concentration of adult learning and instructional design, Allison brings talent development design expertise to every presentation, course, and client engagement. The result is highly impactful adult learning that converts into implemented actions.
She now leads a remote team and facilitates both in-person and virtual leadership courses for Fortune 500 companies.
This course includes 5 modules, in 15 min (or less) sections, with an accompanying action step:
- 3 Mindset shifts for virtual meetings
- Meeting expectation setting
- What to do BEFORE a virtual meeting
- What to do DURING a virtual meeting
- What to do ATER a virtual meeting
- How to look engaged and look good on camera
- know how to adjust your light, angle, and backdrop to minimize distraction
- Pj Day hacks to look professional up top and cozy on the bottom
Each section provides you with action-based steps to implement right away with your virtual team.
Personalized Coaching & Feedback
You're taking this course to make impactful changes in your virtual leadership competencies. Receiving personalized coaching and feedback, specifically on YOUR behavior, will provide you with the awareness you need to make lasting changes.
Coaching is an optional add-on to the course and can be done in 1 of 2 ways:
Includes 1 group coaching session, with other remote leaders, facilitated by one of the co-founders of The Remote Leader Project. This provides you with both the personalized attention for your individual leadership behavior, AND interaction with other experienced remote leaders. Multiple days/times are offered; select the one that best fits your schedule. Coachings are scheduled after you've purchased the course.
Includes 1 private coaching session with one of the co-founders of The Remote Leader Project. (50 min) This provides you with personalized attention for a specific leadership attribute/behavior that you'd like to address. Multiple days/times are offered; select the one that best fits your schedule. Coachings will be scheduled after you've purchased the course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Coming Soon: This course will go-live after Labor Day 2019
Get the early-bird discount: 15% off!
Add coupon code 'EARLYBIRD' at checkout